CLASSIFICATION: Full Time/Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Visitor & Member Services
JOB SUMMARY: Performs administrative and program support to the Membership Department, while expanding our membership communications and CPCVB goals.
The Central Pennsylvania Convention & Visitors Bureau (CPCVB) is a 501-C6 nonprofit, membership-based organization committed to the fundamental principal that conventions and visitors can be more effectively attracted to our area through "coordinated group action" rather than independent action. The bureau's mission is to develop, promote, and engage in travel related activities and coordinate visitor services designed to enhance the economic activity and quality of life within the county and thereby contribute to the commonwealth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New Member Onboarding: send out initial membership packet follow-up welcome email, internal membership update, member onboarding tracking, and initial meeting setup
- CRM management: adding all business and contact information, monitoring and updating account status, tracking payment
- Membership listing: creating, updating, enhancing, providing instruction and tech-support to members
- New Member Orientation meeting: creating all materials to be used and distributed, preparing presentation, managing invitations and attendance list, member follow-up
- Responsible for tracking of member call-outs within specific departments, sending monthly updates
- Prospect follow-up: after initial communication via Manager, will follow-up with additional email, phone call, and track prospects for continued follow up
- Potential member research and outreach
- Responsible for member listing updates in regards to various promotions
- Help with distribution of member promotional materials
- Outcalls for increased member participation
- Assistance in reviewing promotional materials (i.e. printed guide) and microsite listings for accuracy/edits
Consumer Relations Management (CRM) software
- Serve as Department Admin
- Work with Administrative Manager to clean up and maintain membership contacts and lists
- Continued upkeep of distribution lists and contacts as needed
- Manage Member Extranet
- Responsible for updating creative collection with new contract information
- Request assets from members and compile for upload
- Create all co-op materials (contracts, order forms, spec sheets)
- Send and collect all co-op order forms and contracts
- Work with Finance Manager to send out invoices and track payments
- Manage sales grids and track all confirmed sales and revenue
- Assist in direct sale of co-op placements
- Assisting with official co-op sale communications, scheduling, and webinar planning
- Assist Director of Visitor & Member Services in planning of small events
- Sending communications including save the dates, invitations, and thank you emails
- Creating informational materials for events
- Managing day-of event details such as lunch orders and refreshments
- Assist Director of Visitor & Member Services in producing member events annually
Hospitality Online Training Program
- Responsible for updating and keeping data current
FAM Tours – as needed
- Setup FAM tour dates and times with members
- Cross-reference employee schedules and setup FAM tours internally
- Send out reminder details regarding FAM tours
- Distribute thank you cards following FAM tours
- Assist with office maintenance and tasks as needed
- Answering phones, cleaning kitchen, greeting guests as they walk-in, getting beverages for meetings, etc.
- Serve as back-up coverage for Visitor Information Desk
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, databases, and web searches.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type accurately at 60 words per minute.
- Knowledge of business English and grammar.
- Knowledge of office methods and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the public and employees in person or via telephone in a professional positive and friendly manner.
- Professional manner and dress.
- Knowledge of Centre County
- Must have use of vehicle for use while on CPCVB business.
- Must be free to travel as needed to carry out CPCVB goals.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and transport CPCVB equipment and materials for use in programs.
- Must have valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and auto insurance.
Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org