- Penn State
- About Us
- Meeting & Sports Planners
- Group Tours
Treat yourself to a self-guided tour of the award-winning wineries, cideries, breweries, and distilleries and enjoy destinations devoted to providing memorable experiences. Whether you are seeking specialty beer, delectable spirits, distinctive wines, or have a craving for craft cider, you're sure to enjoy touring Pennsylvania’s most innovative trail.
Central PA Tasting Trail Passports are $35 each and may be purchased at any of the participating locations. Your passport is valid at all of the venues for one year from the date of purchase. As you tour each location along the Trail, be sure to have your passport stamped to verify your visit – no purchase necessary. Upon completing the entire Central PA Tasting Trail within one year, you'll be eligible to receive a hooded sweatshirt limited to just Central PA Tasting Trail finishers. In the meantime, your Passport allows you great freebies and prizes at every location thoughout the tour! To see the official Central PA Tasting Trail Passport page click here.
1. Gather your friends to each buy a $35 Central PA Tasting Trail Passport at any participating location along the trail
2. Stop in at all the participating locations on the Tasting Trail, show your passport to get your stamp and claim your free gift or tasting (at no additional cost) during a one-year time period.
3. Turn in your completed passport to any participating location along with your sizing for a hooded sweatshirt.
4. Wait for your LIMITED sweatshirt to arrive in the mail, so you can wear it with pride. Participants can also pick up their hooded sweatshirt directly from Big Spring Spirits in Bellefonte.
Passports can be purchased at any participating Tasting Trail location. For questions call the Central PA Convention & Visitors Bureau at 814-231-1400.