Technology, information, and fun! One of the largest outdoor agricultural events on the east coast, this is a family event that you won't want to miss!
WHEN: August 16 - 18, 2016
WHERE: Russell Larson Research & Education Center
2710 West Pine Grove Road
Pennsylvania Furnace, PA 16865
Links Of Interest:
Hosted by the College of Agricultural Sciences at Penn State, Ag Progress Days features:
- Around 500 Ag exhibitors, field machinery and this year’s NEW field demonstration will show case Planters, Drills and Air Seeders
- information on ag and renewable energy and the latest on dairy, livestock, equine and crop production
- farm safety exhibits and demonstrations
- lawn, landscape, and garden advice
- horse exhibitions and clinics
- family-living/4H programs with interactive activities for children
- research, conservation, and forestry tours
- free and for-sale publications on many topics, along with information on majors and careers in the agricultural sciences
- antique tractors and Pasto Agricultural Museum
- variety of food booths and educational fun for everyone!
For more information visit the Ag Progress Day's website or download their brochure.