When: August 14 - 16, 2018
Where: Russell Larson Research & Education Center
To Get the Official Central PA Visitor Guide: Click Here
Technology, information, and fun! One of the largest outdoor agricultural events on the east coast, this is a family event that you won't want to miss!
Links Of Interest:
Hosted by the College of Agricultural Sciences at Penn State, Ag Progress Days features:
- Around 500 Ag exhibitors, field machinery and this year’s NEW field demonstration will show case Planters, Drills and Air Seeders
- information on ag and renewable energy and the latest on dairy, livestock, equine and crop production
- farm safety exhibits and demonstrations
- lawn, landscape, and garden advice
- horse exhibitions and clinics
- family-living/4H programs with interactive activities for children
- research, conservation, and forestry tours
- free and for-sale publications on many topics, along with information on majors and careers in the agricultural sciences
- antique tractors and Pasto Agricultural Museum
- variety of food booths and educational fun for everyone!
For more information visit the Ag Progress Day's website or download their brochure.
To get your planning started request a Central PA Visitors Guide to find all the best restaurants, lodging, attractions and so much more.